Information I collect
I collect certain information or data about you when you use my websites: www.slsac.ie, www.slsadministrative.consulting and www.slsadministrativeconsultant.ie (.com & .co.uk).
Information I collect:
- questions, queries, comments or feedback you leave, including your email address, if you contact SLS Administrative Consultant
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to my email newsletters, and
- how you use my emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on, your IP address, and
- details of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in SLS Administrative Consultant and my suppliers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve my services, for example my email marketing
- respond to any feedback you send me.
SLSAC does not collect any personally identifiable financial or health-related information, nor do I intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.
Where your information is stored
I store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA) (except for data that I gather when you sign up to my email newsletters).
When you sign up to my email marketing
I use Mailchimp for my email marketing.
I do not or will not knowingly sell or share this information with any third parties. The purpose of collecting this information is solely to provide you, the subscriber, with quality content, access to videos and marketing communications.
I operate ‘double opt-in’ mailing lists so you will need to reconfirm your subscription regarding each opt-in.
I will continue to send you email newsletters and alerts until you tell me not to or use the unsubscribe option on any of my emails. You may cancel your subscription and revoke your consent to the storage or processing of this data at any time. The unsubscribe option is available in every automated communication I send.
If you would prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others, the most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser, if you do not know how to do this consult the Help section of your browser or contact your browser provider. You could also go to the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Your personal data is held on secure servers hosted in Ireland by my Internet Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that I cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to me via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, I have taken reasonable steps to protect your personal data.
Disclosing your information
Links to other websites
Your rights as an individual
Under GDPR, you have the right to find out what information I hold about you, and ask me not to use any of the information I collect by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your individual rights include:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you’ve signed up for email newsletters, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
SLS Administrative Consultant (SLSAC) is a registered business in Ireland. My registered business address is Hill House, Ballydavis, Portlaoise, Co Laois, R32 A34F, Ireland.